The following terms and conditions apply to teleseminars, workshops/courses and practice groups.
“Deposit” shall refer to the fee payable to reserve your place on the given course/workshop
“Course fees” shall refer to the balance of the given course/workshop fee, minus the deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however are fully transferable to all courses, workshops and private sessions taught by Alpa, for a period of 12 months from the date the deposit was received.
- In the case where Alpa is hosting another instructor, all deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The balance of course fees minus the deposit can be refunded up to 14 days before the course/workshop for change of mind / change of circumstances for all courses and workshops taught by Alpa.
- Within 14 days from the start of the course all payments are non-refundable.
- In the case where Alpa is hosting another instructor, all course fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the event that a person is unable to attend a course/workshop taught by Alpa the course fee is transferrable to a subsequent course and/or another person. It can be used anytime within the next 12 months from the date of deposit paid (subject to a place being available) provided a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided for a medical condition preventing participation on the course dates.
- Notice of inability to attend a course must be given in writing with your contact and enrollment details and emailed to Alpa
- In the unlikely event that a course/workshop taught by Alpa is cancelled you will be given the option of receiving a full refund on your deposit and any course fees that have been paid or transferring your deposit/course fees to a subsequent course/workshop taught by Alpa.
- In the event that a course taught by another instructor is cancelled your deposit and any course fees that have been paid will be fully refunded to you.
The following terms and conditions apply to Private Sessions
- Cancellation or transfer of a session is required 72 hours prior to the scheduled session date and time in writing with your contact & session details emailed to Alpa
- For cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to your session date and time, your session fee (less a 20% administration fee) will be refunded to you via the same payment method originally used to book the session.
- For cancellations made 24-72 hours prior to your session date and time, 50% of your session fee will be refunded to you via the same payment method originally used to book the session.
- For cancellations made within 24 hours prior to your session date and time, your full session fee will be non-refundable.
- This site and the materials contained herein are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, is at your sole risk.
- The information found in this website and in any ThetaHealing® course offered is for educational purposes only. None of the information is intended for diagnoses, prescriptions or to replace medical advice or treatment.
- Alpa does not condone or endorse discontinuation of any medical treatment/ advice you may be using or taking unless this has been explicitly authorised by an appropriately qualified Medical Practitioner.
- By agreeing to use her services, you agree to continue following the medical advice you have been given until reviewed and altered by your Medical Practitioner.